- 23:22 Changeset [4f87b817]develop by
- Clarify why we implement a function then return failure.
- 23:21 Changeset [fdc7502]develop by
- Add a pretty dumb test for checking the drop code.
- 23:11 Changeset [4423dc7]develop by
- Add support to various tools for outputting the number of dropped packets …
- 23:10 Changeset [25024fd]develop by
- Rework some structures to avoid padding issues
- 23:09 Changeset [25a9201]develop by
- Explicitly document that we don't know how many packets flew past before …
- 08:57 Changeset [50bbce8]develop by
- First pass implementation of loss recording framework.
- 10:14 Changeset [b282cf8]develop by
- Clarify even further that the DAG api is only required for live capture
- 23:17 Changeset [adbbfcb]develop by
- test-decode can't deal with duck files
- 23:10 Changeset [9d3c721]develop by
- Deal with global libtrace packet counts
- 23:04 Changeset [f2fae49]develop by
- Add new "loss" framework
- 14:30 Changeset [95b1d6d]develop by
- * Remember to clear the packet cache when trace_event is used to read …
- 15:23 Changeset [631c337]develop by
- * RT packets that do not have any sort of payload, e.g. RT_KEYCHANGE, will …
- 12:52 Changeset develop by
- Revert a couple of changes that accidentally got included in the previous …
- 12:45 Changeset [dc6dc11]develop by
- Fix a bug in the previous commit
- 14:55 Ticket #259 (Verify that we don't use assert() in places where we could use ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r1298
- 14:55 Changeset [8f18776]develop by
- Avoid using assert() to report errors
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.